Mornington Communications accepts applications/resumes for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file.
Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
Mornington Communications has an opening for a Sales & Service Representative (1 Year Maternity Leave Coverage) based in our Listowel store. The successful applicant needs to be dynamic, with the ability to assess client’s needs and recommend the appropriate goods or services. This is an entry level position and a great opportunity to learn about the telecommunications business world while building your professional skills. We offer competitive compensation that includes an hourly wage plus commission.
• Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• High school diploma
• Retail experience is an asset
Functions and Duties
• Sales and service of our product lines, including Cellular, Internet, TV, Home Phone and Security
• Extensive computer use, including Microsoft products
• Cash handling and Inventory control
• Able to work with minimal supervision
Interested parties will email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-595-4142 by March 1, 2017.
We thank everyone for your interest, but only applicants that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Mornington Communications is currently seeking a full time Outside Sales Representative (OSR) based in our Milverton office. Qualified applicants will be self-directed, self-motivated, and have good time management skills and discipline (deliver on promises). Problem solving, negotiation and interviewing skills (to determine services required) will be necessary for building business relationships. A good technical understanding of how communications products work and function together is required and the ability to use all office based software including the company’s specialized billing platform.
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) has the overall responsibility to develop new sales from prospecting efforts, while providing exceptional customer service with existing customers for the company. The OSR will focus on consumer and business sales related activities in the company and will assist in the development and implementation of sales proposals along with the Sales Administrator and Sales Manager, in existing and new operating territories.
This position can involve extensive driving. The successful candidate must have valid G license and own a vehicle. Mileage will be reimbursed.
The OSR is also responsible for:
• Prospecting, cold calling, account planning, follow-up
• Face-to-face presentations
• Needs analysis, negotiating
• Proposal writing and resolutions
• Develop and manage relationships through networking, attending trade shows.
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR), position offers a very competitive salary plus commission compensation, with a generous benefit packages. The work week is flexible, consisting of 37.5 hours and may be required to attend functions outside of normal business hours.
• An equivalent to a college graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, or Advertising
• A minimum of three years practical experience in one of these fields, supplemented by 12 months knowledge of telecommunications principles, services and equipment obtained through formal courses and seminars and on the job training
• Outbound Sales experience with a proven prospecting track record would be considered an asset
Interested parties will email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 519-595-4142 by December 21, 2016. We thank everyone for your interest, but only applicants that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Follow Us: @mornington1919