Mornington Communications is proud to be a living wage employer and offer great benefits packages.
Applications/resumes are accepted for advertised positions only and does not keep resumes or applications on file. Personal information is kept confidential and the information will be used for employment purposes only.
As a Co-operative, Mornington Communications is committed to providing comprehensive telecommunications products to all our customers and Members, employ cost-effective and leading-edge technology and work to the sustainable development of our local community and co-operative.
Mornington Communications has an opening for a Sales & Service Representative (Part-time) based in
our Stratford store. This is an entry level position and a great opportunity to learn about the
telecommunications business world while building your professional skills.
The ideal candidate would be a person with strong community involvement who is dynamic and
possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
• Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• High school diploma
• Retail experience is an asset
Functions and Duties
• Sales and service of our product lines, including Cellular, Internet, TV, Home Phone and Security
• Extensive computer use, including Microsoft products
• Cash handling and Inventory control
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Attend special events (Customer Appreciation BBQ, Home Shows, etc)
Why Work At Mornington Communications?
Proud to say that we’re a living wage employer offering competitive compensation that includes an hourly wage plus commission.
Interested parties will email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-595-4142 by August 31, 2018.
We thank everyone for your interest, but only applicants that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Follow Us: @mornington1919